My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Saturday, April 23, 2011

6 Months Old and Visit Home

In February we went to Wisconsin on a mini vacation and met our friends the Pattersons there.  We went to the Great Wolf Lodge. We had a wonderful time, and highly recommend it. I think we will be making it a yearly trip.

Jackson turned 6 months old. He is growing up so fast. Here are his stats from his 6 month appointment.

Height: 25 1/2 inches 25%
Weight: 14lbs 7 oz. 10%
Head: 16 1/4 5%

Compare this to the other kids 6 month stats and Jackson is so much smaller. Both Brooklyn and Brady weighed 18lbs at 6 months old.

My Grandpa Peters (My mom's dad) passed away in March. So Jackson and I made the trip home to attend the funeral. It was so good to see family again. Jackson got to meet both of his grandpas for the first time as well as three great grandparents, and many great aunts, uncles, and cousins.
Here are some pictures from our trip.

 Jackson meeting Grandpa Stoddard for the first time

 Jackson and Grandma Stoddard
 Jackson with Great Grandma Scheloske (Mama Kiki)
 Jackson and Great Grandpa Erickson

 Four Generations
 Nana and Jackson
Aunt Aunna, Jackson, and Nana

1 comments:

Hillfivesome said...

What beautiful pictures. I'm glad you got to go home with jackson and have some time with family members all over. you deserved the break. The kids are growing up fast. Can't wait too see them this summer.