My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter 2011

We had a nice quiet Easter this year. On Saturday night we made resurrection cookies. The kids had a good time making them but they aren't quite as tasty as resurrection rolls. I think we will be having the rolls from now on. The Easter bunny came while we were at church. It was a rainy day so he hid the eggs and baskets in the basement. Brooklyn and Brady had a fun time finding all of them. They also enjoyed the stuff in their baskets. Jackson was even excited to play on the floor with the snacks he got. Enjoy some Easter pictures.


0 comments: