My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Saturday, April 23, 2011

Christmas 2010

I know, I know, it's way past Christmas, but I am way behind on blogging and have a few things I would like to post so I don't forget stuff. Hopefully I can catch up on stuff today and from now on keep it up to date. So here are a few pictures from December. We started December off by blessing Jackson. We want to thank our friends the Owens for coming. It meant a lot to us to have them there. We did the usual christmas things and took the kids to see Santa. Brooklyn was so excited, Brady wanted nothing to do with him, and even Jackson got to sit on his lap.

Brooklyn and Brady in Christmas clothes
Brooklyn calls this Brady's Yankee Ballarina outfit
An attempt at getting all the kids together for a photo
Jackson's blessing day

Dad and the boys
Jackson rocking out on the guitar


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like you've had fun--can't wait to meet all those nephews and see my niece in July

Jana said...

Tarah, I'm so glad you're blogging again - your kids are too cute not to share with all of us :).