My Blog List
-
-
-
-
-
Hong Kong Trip Day 49 years ago
-
Utah Vacation Mar 201610 years ago
-
-
Pray Pretzel Handouts11 years ago
-
Happy Easter!11 years ago
-
minor miracle11 years ago
-
Dylan's Birth Announcement11 years ago
-
Henry Turns 5!11 years ago
-
The End is Near...12 years ago
-
Colorado Firefighters Status....13 years ago
-
Slacker13 years ago
-
Priesthood Blessings...13 years ago
-
Summer good times!!14 years ago
-
Catch up.......14 years ago
-
-
Changes! Lots of Changes!14 years ago
-
-
Happy Birthday Grandpa14 years ago
-
You Don't Want to Do That14 years ago
-
Fourth of July14 years ago
-
Fathers Day15 years ago
-
-
Christmas!!15 years ago
-
Happy Birthday to My Daddy15 years ago
-
I found the Sugar…15 years ago
-
Merry Christmas15 years ago
-
Happy Birthday Buddy Son15 years ago
-
Thanksgiving201015 years ago
-
Bear Lake 2010 Vacation15 years ago
-
Progress!16 years ago
-
Iphone 416 years ago
-
Making the Delivery16 years ago
-
-
Our Wedding!16 years ago
-
Brian's update16 years ago
-
Mormon Twitter Time17 years ago
-
Easter 200917 years ago
-
My Mommy Blog17 years ago
-
California!17 years ago
-
-
Sammy's CRAZY thing!18 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Powered by Blogger.
Good Sites
Friends
- Alex and Melissa
- Amber
- Colby Family
- Danny and Laura
- David and Penni
- Derek and Hilary
- Derek and Tara
- Emily and Owen
- Fitch
- Gardunia
- Jamon and Rachel
- Jana
- Jenece
- Jenna and Connor
- Karin and Bill
- Kate
- Katie Rayl
- Keri and David
- Kristin and Will
- Lindsey and Jason
- Liza Joy
- Martin and Mary
- Matt and Debbie
- Meghan and Chase
- Monique and Bo
- Natalie and Ben
- Nicole
- Pearl and Lynn
- Ranch
- Robby and Natalie
- Robertsons
- Rochelle and Chris
- Roes
- Sarah and Spence
- Sarah Ray
- Shawn and Chelsey
- Skeen Family
- Stacey and Kyle
- Steve and Amy
- Tim and Sarah
- Travis and Becca
Family
- Stoddard Family
- Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Monday, July 27, 2009
The Garbage Can
Posted by
Stoddard Family
I can't even tell you how happy I am to have this garbage can. We have had it a week now and it has made my life ten times easier. Why does it make my life easier? For the last 2 1/2 years it seems like we have been trying to find the best way to deal with a garbage can and a baby. In our apartment we were able to put the garbage can in the laundry room which was right off the kitchen. That idea doesn't work in our house. So we tried putting it in the cupboard under the sink. That worked until both kids figured out they could open the cupboard. So we bought child locks and put those on the cupboard. Well that kept Brooklyn out but not Brady. Brady seems to be able to get into anything. So we bought another lock to go on the outside of the cabinet. That kept him out but to throw anything away it took two hands and you had to get through two baby locks. That method was driving me nuts, so I searched on the Internet for childproof garbage cans and this is what I found. The garbage can that has a lock, that is easy for adults to use but not for kids. Neither kid has figured it out yet, and they don't even seem interested in trying. So now I have a easily accessible garbage can that my kids can't get into which means no mess and no frustration. Who knew that a garbage can could bring one woman so much joy. I just thought I would pass the info along in case anyone else needs a child proof garbage can. I bought it at amazon and its called the simplehuman CW1322 Slim Plastic 10-1/2-Gallon Step Can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
3 comments:
Good to know. That's funny that it was Brooklyn proof, but not Brady. Ahh Little boys!!! So curious!
I totally hear you - Will LOVES putting things in the garbage, taking things out, dragging it around the kitchen. Gross; maybe I'll have to get one of those too!
Cool Garbage can. I love buys that make us happy and we want to share it with the world.