My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer Vacation: Part 2

From Denver, Mark flew back to Aberdeen to work for a week, and I drove with my Mother in-law to Boise. We had a fun road trip and the kids were great. On our drive to Idaho we were able to stop at BYU, see Uncle Herb and see my friend Jenna who just got home from her mission. It was so nice to finally get back to Idaho and be with the family again and not just my immediate family but lots of extended family. We had two big family events in June that brought the family together. First the blessing of my niece Sophia and then my Grandpa went to the temple and was sealed to his family. It was such a great experience and I am glad we were able to go. These events brought the extended family of grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins together including my Great Uncle Jack I hadn't seen in 14 years. While we were in Boise we got to spend some time with Mark's parents and see Grandma Scheloske (otherwise known as Mama Kiki at our house).We had a wonderful time seeing everyone again and just hanging out as a family. We spent our time hanging outside, playing mario cart, swimming, bowling, going to the zoo and eating way too many cookies(thanks for making all the cookies Aunna).

2 comments:

The Kozlowskis said...

Tarah! Happy Birthday! I hope you have had a great day! Love you lots!

Jana said...

That's so exciting for your grandpa and for your family; I'm glad you got to be there for it!