My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cheer for Mom and 10 Months Old

On Sunday, Tarah gave the opening prayer at church. As soon as she was done and started to walk back to her seat Brooklyn shouted, "Yeah Mommy" loud enough for everyone to hear. Tarah was quite embarrassed. Brady is 10 months old today and we can officially say he is walking. We can't believe how fast our little boy is growing up. Besides learning how to walk last week, he is getting in his first three teeth.

This is Brady after getting into a strawberry drink mix.

He sure enjoyed it and his little fingers were stained red for a couple of days.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Don't you just love it when kids encourage you!

HappYness said...

Tarah, that is too funny! Thank you again for letting crash at your place. It was so good to sit and talk to you after all these years! Gosh, that makes us sound so old... I take that back! Keep the it was so good part, though! Anytime you are in NM, I expect you to drop by!