My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Monday, August 10, 2009

Pictures

I am officially tired of looking at the picture of that garbage can, although it is still the best garbage can ever. The kids still haven't figured out how to get into it. Not much has been going on here, just going to the pool any chance we get, which really isn't much because it hasn't been over 80 and it has been really rainy. But this week it supposed to be over 80 for four days in a row, so we will be at the pool. Here are some recent pictures of the kids.
Here is Brady with his favorite utensil.
He likes to carry it around the house wherever he goes.
In this picture you can see Brady's three little teeth coming in.
Two on the top and one on the bottom.
This is how we dress for Summers here in South Dakota. Shorts, a t-shirt, and snow boots.
We must always be prepared for snow.

2 comments:

Hillfivesome said...

Love the picture of Brooklyn. Glad we got to talk today. Love ya lots. Take care of those adorable kids.

Parkinson's said...

I can't say I feel bad for with the 80 degree weather...we play outside until about 9 or 10 in the morning and then retreat to the AC until about 7 or 8 at night. Humidity has got to be the worse thing in the world.