My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's Official!

8 comments:

Kristin said...

I would wish you luck with the move, but lets face it, by now you must be a pro.

I will have to get tips from you if we ever move.

Penni said...

Good luck with the move! When do you guys leave? Will Mark be with the same company...or is this a new endeavor?

Natalie said...

Wow. That is exciting! Good luck. It gets tricky moving with a little boy who can walk wouldn't you say?

Lindsey said...

Often, I feel like WE move a lot. Then I think of you. :) What are your feelings about this?

Hillfivesome said...

CONGRATULATIONS. WE CAN"T WAIT TO COME AND SEE YOU IN ST LOUIS. LOVE YA AND MISS YA

Amber said...

How fun to move to a new city! I love living in new cities....granted, I hate the moving part, but experiencing a new city is always fun. Good luck with everything.

HappYness said...

Oh, I am sure you are so disappointed to be leaving SD!

The Esquivel Family said...

Yea! Another move...I am sure St. Louis will be more exciting. That is great that you will be so close to a lot of church history. We have never been to any of the sites, but plan to someday.