My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hair Cuts

On Memorial day we took the kids to get their hair cuts. I got tired of people calling Brady a girl so we decided to go for something short. I was worried that he wouldn't sit still long enough to get his hair cut but thanks to the bumbo he stayed in one place and did a wonderful job of sitting still. After getting his hair cut he looked like a whole new person. His hair is a much lighter color now and I think he even looks less chunky. Before:
After:
Isn't he cute with his new spiky hairdo?
Brooklyn also did a great job of sitting still. Here is her before picture:
And after:

3 comments:

Jana said...

Wow, he looks SO different after the haircut! Still darling though :) What cute kids you have!

Jamon Clark said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!!

The Erickson Family http://www.mommyintheworld.com/ said...

we loved the haircuts! they are so darn cute! Sophia will need a hair cut before we know it!