My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009

First Word

Brady said his first word yesterday and it was "Ma Ma." He follows me around the house saying "Ma Ma" and as soon as I pick him up he stops. It is so cute and it just melts my heart when he is calling for me. Brooklyn's first word was dad so it's fun to be the first this time. Brady is growing up so fast. He is crawling everywhere, getting into everything, pulling himself up on things, and can even stand on his own for a few seconds. I don't think it will be long and he will be walking. Here are some recent pictures of Brady.

3 comments:

Meghan & Chase said...

Adorable! That even melts my heart thinking about him calling for you! he is such a handsome little guy!

The Esquivel Family said...

Congratualtions on being first :) I can't believe he is already so big.

TheBoeckner3 said...

he looks like the cutest Cabbage Patch doll