My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Monday, May 18, 2009

Princess for a day!

Brooklyn often crowns mom the princess for a day and she happily wears her crown around the house as she cooks and cleans, but the other day Brooklyn decided to make Brady the official princess for a day. Surprisingly enough he didn't seem to mind wearing the crown and getting lots of attention from Brooklyn.

3 comments:

Hillfivesome said...

ADORABLE. Parker doesn't seem to mind it when the girls dress him up and even paint a couple of his toes pink. It's part of being with sisters. I can't wait to meet Brady.

Penni said...

Too cute! I hope Preston is as good and loving with his younger bro/sis...which will not be anytime soon (not trying to say I'm expecting or anything b/c I'm not ready for that yet)...but ya know, sometime in the future. :)

Heidi said...

Too cute....you're kids are adorable.