My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy 7th Anniversary!

I can't get the scanner to work so no wedding picture to post, but we got married 7 years ago today. I can't believe time has gone by so fast. Happy Anniversary Honey! Here are 7 things we have done in the last 7 years in no particular order. 1. We both graduated from BYU. 2. Swam with dolphins in Mexico. 3. Moved 7 times. 4. Attended Hill Cumorah Pageant in Palymra, NY. 5. Lived in 6 states: Utah, Florida, Texas, Pennsylvania, Colorado, and South Dakota. 6. Bought a home. 7. Brought two sweet spirits into this world.

5 comments:

The Esquivel Family said...

Congratualtions! Sounds like a great first 7 years :)

Penni said...

Congrats!! It's crazy how time flies! :)

Lindsey said...

Wahooo! Good job. I hope you guys have a great anniversary.
Did you buy your first home in South Dakota? Do you plan on staying there a while?

Jana said...

Happy anniversary Tarah and Mark!

Lindsey said...

Hey! Thanks for leaving a blog idea for me. I checked it out and its really cute.