My Blog List
-
-
-
-
-
Hong Kong Trip Day 49 years ago
-
Utah Vacation Mar 201610 years ago
-
-
Pray Pretzel Handouts11 years ago
-
Happy Easter!11 years ago
-
minor miracle11 years ago
-
Dylan's Birth Announcement11 years ago
-
Henry Turns 5!11 years ago
-
The End is Near...12 years ago
-
Colorado Firefighters Status....13 years ago
-
Slacker13 years ago
-
Priesthood Blessings...13 years ago
-
Summer good times!!14 years ago
-
Catch up.......14 years ago
-
-
Changes! Lots of Changes!14 years ago
-
-
Happy Birthday Grandpa14 years ago
-
You Don't Want to Do That14 years ago
-
Fourth of July14 years ago
-
Fathers Day15 years ago
-
-
Christmas!!15 years ago
-
Happy Birthday to My Daddy15 years ago
-
I found the Sugar…15 years ago
-
Merry Christmas15 years ago
-
Happy Birthday Buddy Son15 years ago
-
Thanksgiving201015 years ago
-
Bear Lake 2010 Vacation15 years ago
-
Progress!16 years ago
-
Iphone 416 years ago
-
Making the Delivery16 years ago
-
-
Our Wedding!16 years ago
-
Brian's update16 years ago
-
Mormon Twitter Time17 years ago
-
Easter 200917 years ago
-
My Mommy Blog17 years ago
-
California!17 years ago
-
-
Sammy's CRAZY thing!18 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Powered by Blogger.
Good Sites
Friends
- Alex and Melissa
- Amber
- Colby Family
- Danny and Laura
- David and Penni
- Derek and Hilary
- Derek and Tara
- Emily and Owen
- Fitch
- Gardunia
- Jamon and Rachel
- Jana
- Jenece
- Jenna and Connor
- Karin and Bill
- Kate
- Katie Rayl
- Keri and David
- Kristin and Will
- Lindsey and Jason
- Liza Joy
- Martin and Mary
- Matt and Debbie
- Meghan and Chase
- Monique and Bo
- Natalie and Ben
- Nicole
- Pearl and Lynn
- Ranch
- Robby and Natalie
- Robertsons
- Rochelle and Chris
- Roes
- Sarah and Spence
- Sarah Ray
- Shawn and Chelsey
- Skeen Family
- Stacey and Kyle
- Steve and Amy
- Tim and Sarah
- Travis and Becca
Family
- Stoddard Family
- Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Saturday, June 23, 2012
Crazy June Continues
Posted by
Stoddard Family
I thought that the start of the month was enough to have to deal with but apparently I was wrong. The update on me is that I haven't had another seizure but am still on the anti seizure medication and they are working on doubling my dosage. Unfortunatly this medication makes me very sleepy. My pregnancy has now been moved to high risk and I have to meet with the OB weekly now. I thought my two weeks of no driving were bad but now that has been extended to six months. Six months without driving is a very long time and I think it's going to be the longest six months of my life. So we have been working on figuring out how to make the no driving thing work with me having weekly dr. appointments and what to do when school starts in the fall. Unfortunatly all our summer plans of going to the library, park, etc. have to either be cancelled or replanned for when dad is home to drive us. Then on top of all the chaos I created, our air condtioner broke. St. Louis summers with a pregnant woman is not good timing for an AC to go out. Luckily we were able to get that fixed fast and moved on with our month. But then, on Friday while I was visiting teaching, Jackson fell down a flight of stairs and split his head open above his eye. So my friend quickly drove us to the ER, where Jackson got 5 stitches. He is doing well and it didn't seem to phase him at all. I never thought we would have two ER visits in one month and I am hoping we can make it through the rest of June with no more.
Here is a picture of Jackson's eye the next day after the bandage was taken off.
Luckily we did have a wonderful Father's Day this year. We kicked off the day by getting Mark a Cardinals Canvas for the sports room. (After living here almost three years, it's just wrong to not have something Cardinals in the house). After church, we spent the evening with our good friends and lots of yummy food. We had a cheese ball we had all been craving for a long time but had to wait until I could find all the ingredients as an appetizer and then we had an awesome potato salad, burgers, and chips for dinner and then finished the evening off with our yearly Father's Day tradition of Death by Peanut Butter dessert. We were all stuffed after that meal. Here are pictures of the kids before church on Father's Day.
Here is a picture of Jackson's eye the next day after the bandage was taken off.
Luckily we did have a wonderful Father's Day this year. We kicked off the day by getting Mark a Cardinals Canvas for the sports room. (After living here almost three years, it's just wrong to not have something Cardinals in the house). After church, we spent the evening with our good friends and lots of yummy food. We had a cheese ball we had all been craving for a long time but had to wait until I could find all the ingredients as an appetizer and then we had an awesome potato salad, burgers, and chips for dinner and then finished the evening off with our yearly Father's Day tradition of Death by Peanut Butter dessert. We were all stuffed after that meal. Here are pictures of the kids before church on Father's Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
4 comments:
Oh Tarah, I can't even imagine how inconvenient it would be not to be able to drive for that long, I'm so sorry! But I would call it chaos that you 'created' - it's definitely not your fault!! I'm glad your a/c got fixed quickly and that Jackson's doing well after his fall, poor kiddo. I hope the rest of June is much more calm for you guys :).
Tarah! What a month! I wish I could come out and help, but I don't think that doubling the amount of children in your home would really be that much of a help. I hope things get better soon. please keep me updated. We mis you and can't wait to come visit some time.
What a rough month! I hope things start looking up and that everything is ok with baby boy.
Tarah-
I got to see your dad at church in Boise on Sunday. I asked him how you are doing and when we started to answer thought to myself.... why did I ask that? I then told him I follow your blog.
I am so sorry to hear about the seizures that is very scary but it sounds like you have some great friends to help you. I really pray that you will do great the rest of your pregnancy. You'll be blessed for being such a good mom!