My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Craft Projects

Here are all the crafts I made the first week of July. Some I did on my own, the rest was at Super Saturday at church.




 In case you can't tell what this one is. It is a menu board. The buttons on the left are days of the week. The pockets on top right hold the different menu items, and the bottom right is paper to write down my shopping list.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Super cute! I love the flag and the give thanks. I need to get myself to work, there is so much cute stuff out there. Do you pinterest yet? That might be a fun way to pass your 6 months of no driving...

Jana said...

Ooh, I like that menu board idea! Fun crafts!