My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's a ...

Well we had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday and found out that we are having a boy! What a great blessing to have boys. But now Brooklyn and I will be out numbered. Brooklyn told us many times before the ultrasound that she wanted the baby to be a girl. When we told her it was boy she cried. Last night in her prayers she said, "bless the new baby that it will be a girl." Hopefully she will learn to love her new baby brother just like she loves Brady.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Awesome news!

Lindsey said...

Yea! I am glad for you guys. Now starts the name game....

Heidi said...

My sister Michelle wanted me to be a boy (and back when I was born there was no ultrasounds) so when my dad told her I was a girl so told him to make the Dr. put my back in until I came out a boy. Congrats...and I will make you a car seat blanket.

Jamon Clark said...

Congratulations! that is really exciting! no worries McKay was pretty ypset that we had a girl, and now he loves her a ton! although he has told us several times that the next time we have a baby we need to make sure its a boy =)

Penni said...

It will be nice to have 2 boys close together! Poor, Brooklyn. :( Hopefully she'll have a sister someday. :) Congrats!!

Jana said...

Congratulations!! I really love having two boys close together in age :)