My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Backyard

I am so grateful that we were able to buy the house we did, especially since it has such a great fenced in yard. The kids have been having a blast in it sun or snow. Here are just a few pictures of them enjoying the backyard. I hope they will continue to enjoy it throughout the year. We have a very busy week this week with a young women camp fundraiser, a sealing to attend, ward activity, and the young women general broadcast. After all of that we get to start next week with our 20 week ultrasound and hopefully find out what we are having. We are so excited and can't wait. We will post afterwards and let everyone know if it's a boy or a girl. If you want to take a guess you can vote on the right.

1 comments:

Hillfivesome said...

Can't wait to seey our backyard and your home this summer. Love and miss ya.