My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Brooklyn!

Brooklyn turned three this past week. I can't believe my little girl is three all ready. Where does the time go? Brooklyn is a sweet little girl who loves her parents and her brother (most of the time). She loves nursery, singing songs, and reading books. She likes to play with Brady and help him learn sign language. We can officially say that she is potty trained. Yeah! For her birthday we went to an indoor aquatic center and had a fun time playing in the pool as a family. Then we came home and had an ice cream cake. Brooklyn picked it out herself. She choose Diego and green frosting. Not what I thought my little girl would pick out, but it made her happy. Then we opened gifts. She had a wonderful birthday with her family and was so excited about all the fun things she got for her birthday.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn!!!

And oh Tarah, i am in love with your red couches! In love.

Natalie said...

Sounds like a great day. Wow 5!