My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Update!

Above are some recent pictures of the kids. Brady is learning to color and loves sitting at the table like a big boy. We have been super busy lately. Mark and I both got new callings at church. Mark was called into the Elders Quorum Presidency and I was called into the Young Women's presidency. I have spoken in sacrament meeting twice within a month and half. And on top of everything else I am helping coach the Young Women's basketball team. So far we have lost one game and won one game. The girls seem to be having fun and that is what matters. I am really enjoying working with the girls in our ward. Mark is also playing church ball right now and they had their first game last week and won. Mark is looking forward to the game this Friday. We finally got all the Christmas stuff put away and Brooklyn was so excited to get Valentines decorations out. She says decorating the house is lots of fun. Brooklyn's cute phrase of the week was, "Daddy do you have an owie? Then put a bambaid on it and it will feel better." Brady has started to say a few more words. He can say cracker, cherrio, ball, and duck. Brady will go into nursery in two more months and we can't wait. And on to the latest news at the Stoddard household...

13 comments:

Kristin said...

Congrats!!

Hillfivesome said...

Two darling kids. Can't wait for the third one to get here. Can't wait to come out in June and spend tons and tons of time with you. Love ya

Natalie said...

Oh Wow! How exciting! Congratulations guys. How are you feeling? You are one BUSY girl!

Meghan & Chase said...

congratulations! Sounds like you're all doing great- what a wonderful family

The Esquivel Family said...

I just found out on FB so I thought I would check to see on here how long ago I could have found out...CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for you all

Heidi said...

Yeah! We are so happy for you!

Mary said...

Yay! Congrats! What a lucky baby!

Connor and Jenna said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

Jamon Clark said...

YEAH!!!!!! I am so darn excited for you!!!!! when are you due?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Our Happily Ever After said...

Wow! Great news...another little one to love. We're happy for you guys. Congratulations!!!!!!

DeltaCharlie said...

Congrats, Tarah! That is wonderful news! :) How are you feeling?

The Kozlowskis said...

Tarah! I am so excited for you guys! Having babies is the best!!!

HappYness said...

Congratulations!!!