My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Thursday, January 15, 2009

Record Low Temps in Aberdeen

RECORD EVENT REPORT NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE ABERDEEN SD 915 AM CST THU JAN 15 2009 RECORD DAILY LOW TEMPERATURE SET AT ABERDEEN SOUTH DAKOTA. THE TEMPERATURE AT THE ABERDEEN REGIONAL AIRPORT DROPPED TO 42 BELOW AT 843 AM. THIS BREAKS THE PREVIOUS RECORD OF 35 BELOW ZERO SET ON THIS DATE IN 1972. THE ALL TIME RECORD LOW TEMPERATURE AT ABERDEEN IS 46 BELOW ZERO WHICH WAS SET ON JANUARY 12 1912 AND ON FEBRUARY 7 1895.

5 comments:

Meghan & Chase said...

That is sooo cold! Tara, we were there for brady's blessing! I didn't get a chance to say hi but I'm so glad we got to be there.

HappYness said...

Boy, am I glad I don't live in the Dakotas! WHO would liver there anyway? Do they still hunt buffalo there? (Any of that sound familiar, sweetie?!) Hope it warms up SOON! Love ya!

Lindsey said...

What about global warming? South Dakota must not be paying attention to Al Gore.

Anonymous said...

Oh My! I can't believe those temperatures! That is crazy! I hope ya'll have plenty of hot cocoa!

Amber said...

Hi Tarah,

Wow....it's great to hear from you. I didn't know you had a blog. We have just moved our blog to www.ourlittleazblog.blogspot.com, so you'll want to update any links. I hope you and Mark are doing well.

Later!