My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Breakfast with Santa

For our ward party this year we had Breakfast with Santa. I thought Brooklyn might be scared of Santa this year, but not one bit. She enjoyed him and his basket of candy canes. She wasn't after the candy canes to eat them. She just wanted to play with them and pass them out to the kids. Brady enjoyed Santa as well and attempted to pull his beard off. We had to quickly loosen his grip of Santa's beard before he exposed who the real santa was.

Brooklyn getting a candy cane from Santa.

Brooklyn sitting so nicely by Santa. That didn't last very long.

Brady and Santa

The reindeer cookies we made and passed out this year.