My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Thursday, December 4, 2008

First Hair Cut

Brooklyn had her first hair cut today. Well not her very first, but her first hair cut done by a professional. She wasn't sure what to think, but she did a wonderful job of sitting still. If only we could get those bangs to grow faster. It was fun to cross off another first. Not sure there are many more left. Before: After: Fake Smile

4 comments:

Sarah or someone like her said...

Oh honey, don't you worry about no firsts left: First self-given haircut, First day of school, first pet, first fight with a friend, first loose tooth, first dance recital, first cross country race, first date, first kiss...there will always be another first! Oh yes, and she looks adorable as always!

Penni said...

Brooklyn is such a cutie! I can't believe how grown up she looks! I like your new blog header.

Kristin said...

I love the fake smile! And hair cut too.

Meghan & Chase said...

Tarah. Remember me? Meghan Bettwieser-Thiel. I found your blog on Jana's. You have a beautiful family and it's great to see you're doing so well!