My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Friday, January 23, 2009

Christmas Break

We had a wonderful Christmas break and were able to spend almost three weeks at home with our families. We had a great time seeing lots of family as well as friends. We even ran into two families from our Pennsylvania ward at the local mall. Here are some pictures from our trip.

1 comments:

The Esquivel Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time over the break visiting family. I can't tell who had more fun...the kids with the adults or the adults with the kids :)