My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Thursday, September 25, 2008

Our Little Gymnast

Brooklyn has become our little gymnast lately. She loves to stand on all sorts of things and see if she can stay balanced. She has also taught herself how to do somersaults. Watch the video to see her new trick.

3 comments:

The Erickson Family said...

Wow nice hair brooklyn! Keep tumbling. You might have a cheer leader on your hands soon.

The Esquivel Family said...

I don't think she is camera shy! Did you know that your living room doubles as a tumbling mat?

Doug and Terry Stoddard said...

Love the bright eyes and energy.
That's our girl!!!