My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's a Boy!

Brady Douglas Stoddard has finally arrived. He was born September 15th, at 9:51am. He weighed 8 lbs and was 20 inches long. He is such a sweetheart and has brought us so much joy all ready. Mom and Brady are home now and everyone is adjusting well. Tarah's mom is here helping out which is wonderful since Brooklyn is quite the handful. Tarah's not sure what she is going to do when her mom leaves and she is left with two under two, but she will manage some how. Brooklyn is still a little unsure about Brady, but seems to be doing well. Brooklyn learned to say nana and bubbles this week. We will try and keep up with posting pictures.

3 comments:

Jana said...

Congratulations! He's darling :)

Kristin said...

Congrats! Looks like things went smootly.

Lindsey said...

Wow Tarah! What a cute little boy. Congratulations. Good luck with two under two...Now that I am a mom, I think all moms are amazing! I only have one and I have to pat myself on the back sometimes!