My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Broken Arm

Brooklyn and I spent the day at a couple different doctors offices and found out she has a hairline fracture in her left arm right above and below her elbow with tons of swelling. She choose to get a hot pink cast and will wear it for three weeks, then we will go back in and get more x-rays and hopefully it will be healed otherwise she will have to get another cast. She got a water proof cast so she has been cleared for our annual trip to Great Wolf Lodge, swimming lessons and dance lessons, but will get a pass out of P.E.

0 comments: