My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Friday, January 24, 2014

American Girl

For Christmas Santa brought Brooklyn an American Girl doll named Marie-Grace. For Brooklyn's birthday I surprised her with a trip to the American Girl doll store to pick out an outfit and eat at the American Girl Bistro. Brooklyn had so much fun looking at all the cool things and it took forever to decide on the one thing to get. Having lunch at the bistro with Marie-Grace was so fun. Marie got her own chair to sit in as well as drink. She also got a birthday dessert and everyone in the bistro sung to her. I also enjoyed taking her there. I always wanted an American Girl doll so I lived out my dreams through my daughter. She can't wait to go again.



0 comments: