My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Sunday, March 3, 2013

Brooklyn's 6th Birthday

My mind seems to always be on girls camp and I am often talking about camp around my house. So much so that Brooklyn decided for her birthday that she wanted a camping princess party. So what do you do at a camping princess party. Here is what we came up with. The girls came dressed in their princess attire along with their sleeping bags. The girls went camping at Camp Brooklyn located in the basement of the Stoddard House. At Camp Brooklyn they stayed warm in their sleeping bags while watching Tangled, eating smores trail mix, and playing with flashlights. After the movie they enjoyed cake and ice cream. Here are pictures from her actual birthday and her Camping Party.











0 comments: