My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Sunday, September 9, 2012

First Day Of School!

It's official, we finally have a kid in school full time. Brooklyn started Kindergarten in August. It's all day Kindergarten and so far she likes it. She lucked out and got two girls from church in her class as well as two girls from her bus.



Brady just started preschool and will be going three days a week in the afternoon. I think this might be my favorite time of the day when he goes to school and the other two boys nap.


0 comments: