My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patrick's Day!


After doing some family history work last year I discovered that I am a wee bit Irish, so in honor of my ancestors we have decided to celebrate St. Patrick's Day just a wee bit. We started our morning off by eating Lucky Charms (This is the one day of the year my kids get to have these. They were super excited). We also made green smoothies from kiwi and honeydew melon to go with our cereal.  

Here is Brooklyn and Brady with their green smoothies and Lucky Charms.


Then with our dinner we had this fruit rainbow. 


And for dessert we had a green pie. Everyone liked it except for Dad 
so we might be doing key lime pie next year. 


And a few decorations to go with our green food:

0 comments: