My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Thursday, February 9, 2012

1 2 3 ...


And 4 
4 what?  4 kids!  It's official, our family will be welcoming Stoddard Baby number 4 to our home on August 29th, 2012. We are so happy and excited.

Brooklyn wants a sister, but she says its going to be a boy because she wanted a girl last time and it was a boy. Brady says its a girl. Jackson doesn't have a clue what is going on. I would like another girl so Brooklyn can have a sister. I think every girl should have a sister. Mark is all for another boy. We will be happy either way and all we really want is a healthy baby. I had an ultrasound yesterday and the baby had its hands above its head. The doctor said it must be a boy doing a touchdown dance or it's a girl doing a ballerina dance. So we will just have to wait until a later date for the gender information.

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Congrats!! Here's to a smooth pregnancy!

Our Happily Ever After said...

Wow!!! Great news...the more, the merrier!!! Congrats to your beautiful, growing family!!!

Mary said...

CONGRATS!!! SO happy for you!

Natalie said...

Oh wow! Congratulations!

Jana said...

Congratulations!!

Heidi said...

How exciting, any baby would be lucky to come to your family!

Giles Family said...

This one is sure to be as cute as the rest... no matter if it is a boy or a girl.
Congratulations!