My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Friday, October 28, 2011

Kid Update

I haven't updated for awhile so here are some pictures of the kids and the latest in their lives.


Brooklyn started preschool in September. She goes three times a week and is loving it. She is learning so much and loves to teach us new songs and show us what she has learned. She now knows all the months in order and can say the Pledge of Allegiance. She just participated in the primary program at church and did a wonderful job of reciting her part and singing the songs.


Brady celebrated his third birthday in September. He had a very busy day and even took a nap. We had to start the festivities right after waking him up so we had a rough start. But after presents and cupcakes he was ready to go. We took him and his friend to Planet Fun where he ran and climbed through tunnels and slides. He had lots of fun and can't wait to go back. Here are some pictures from his birthday.






And last but not least is our little man Jackson. I am not sure if anyone even reads the blog or not, but if you do, you might have read in an earlier post about Jackson being super small in size and being behind developmentally. I mentioned that he was undergoing some testing to find out what was wrong. We don't have all the test results back yet but we found out from his MRI, that he had a stroke sometime either in the womb or as a newborn. Its been hard to swallow the information but at the same time I am glad to have an answer and more understanding to the issues. He has been doing physical therapy since September and will be starting speech therapy in January. We have all ready seen lots of improvement in his right leg from the physical therapy, but still have a long ways to go with his leg as well as his right arm. Here is some recent pictures of him and his favorite spots to hang out.



5 comments:

Heidi said...

You have super cute kids, and we will keep little Jackson in our prayers, love your sweet family!

Jenna + Connor said...

Wow Tarah that's crazy! At least now you know some of what the issue was. I hope Jackson keeps it up the improvements. He's such a cute kid! They all are! :)

Kristin said...

What a blessing it is to have an answer. I am sorry that you are in this situation, but I am glad to hear that now you are able to find stepping stones to help him to your best abilities.

Kate said...

Your kids are so cute and Brooklyn looks just like I remember Aunna!

Jana said...

Yay for updates! Your kids are so darling, and I hope sweet Jackson continues to make great progress.