My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Thursday, October 21, 2010

Photo Update

I am so behind in posting things the last month so I decided to just update with some pictures.
The kids in their BYU gear getting ready for the game.

The next four pictures are from our trip to the zoo.



The next 5 pictures are from Brady's Birthday.





This is Brooklyn and her friend Kate. It was a super hot day outside
but they decided to wear their snowhats and gloves anyway.
Here is Brady wearing his dad's socks and shoes.

2 comments:

Doug said...

Looks great!!! Thanks for sharing.
G & G Stoddard

The Kozlowskis said...

Your kids are so dang cute!!! WE miss you guys!!!