My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010

One Month Old

This post is a couple of weeks late but I wanted to post it before he turns two months old. Here are his stats from his one month appointment.

Height: 21 inches (25%)
Weight: 8lbs 12oz (25%)
Head: 14 1/8 (10%)

Jackson at one month old was still smaller than Brooklyn when she was born. Even though he is small he is a great eater. Third time is a charm in the eating department.  Brooklyn would only take a bottle, Brady would only nurse, and Jackson will nurse or take a bottle. He isn't picky about how or what he gets. Hopefully that will continue. Here are some pictures from the past month.





 This last picture is showing the height difference between the three kids.