My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Thursday, September 2, 2010

Better Late Than Never

I know it's been three weeks since my baby was born and I am just now getting around to posting a blog but that is how it goes when you have three under 3 1/2. As most of you know Jackson Owen Stoddard was born on August 13th, 2010 at 11:19 pm. He weighed in at 7lbs 13 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. We are so thrilled to have him in our home. Jackson is a sweet baby who loves to cuddle and only makes a peep when he is hungry. Brooklyn and Brady both adore him and want to give him hugs and kisses all the time. They even like to help burp him.

So far things have been good and the kids have adjusted fairly well but we have had Nana, Aunt Aunna, and Grandma here to help. Tomorrow is my first official day on my own. Wish me luck. Here are a few pictures from the hospital and the first week home. Hopefully I will be able to post more pictures soon.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I got your announcement today! It was really cute, but these pics are fun too because your other kids are with him. What a cute family!

Meghan & Chase said...

You guys make GORGEOUS babies- congratulations!

Jana said...

Congratulations on your sweet baby boy!!