My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Summer Time

We have had lots of fun times as a family this summer. Lately we have spent most of the time in the basement because it is way too hot outside. The kids don't seem to mind too much. I am looking forward to fall when it isn't too hot and when I am not pregnant anymore. I can't wait to have our newest addition here. Brooklyn is excited as well but I don't think Brady really understands what is going to happen.  Mark has been traveling a lot during July so that he won't have to travel after the baby is born. Here are some recent pictures of the kids.




3 comments:

Heidi said...

when we went to St Louis 2 years ago, it was the humidity that got to me....it's been pretty humid here the last few weeks.

Lindsey said...

Pregnant and summer...oie. You are almost there!

Connor and Jenna said...

They are getting so big and are so cute! Good luck with the delivery! I will have to call you soon. It's been way too long since we've chatted. :)