My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Today has been a great day so far. This morning when I woke up and opened my bedroom door Brooklyn was standing there and she said, "Happy Val Birthday, Happy Valentines Day Mommy!" And then I found these: Thank you honey for the wonderful Valentines Day! Last night we went on a special Valentines Day group date. We went on a scavenger hunt/amazing race and then we came back and had dinner cooked on a Raclette (it's a table top grill). So we cooked our own food and it was so good. Then we played some games after that. It was a great evening. Thanks to everyone who put it together. And last but not least. Happy Birthday Mom! I hope you have a wonderful Birthday/Valentines day! We miss you and love you lots!

1 comments:

Hillfivesome said...

I'm glad you had such a wonderful Valentines Day. You deserve it. We are sicker than dogs here at our home, so no Valentines Day Here.