My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Friday, November 21, 2008

To Eat or Not to Eat?

Brooklyn decided to eat and she liked it. Gross! We were at a friends house today for playgroup when she decided to partake of the gross dog food. We had to come home and brush her teeth because she had doggy breath. Yuck!
Here is Brooklyn with her new favorite toy. Mom's oven mitts. She likes to wear them around the house and fill them up with things. The other day she put her cherrios in there without me knowing and I put the mitts back in the drawer. When I took them out to use them and put my hand in I discovered all the cherrios. I guess she was saving them for later.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I remember eating cat food when I was younger. I didn't understand why my grandma wouldn't let me eat it. It was salty and yummy. Now I understand ;) YUCK!

The Esquivel Family said...

Never a dull moment with kids. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Annette P said...

Sammy likes to hide things in our shoes. His cereal, toys, you name it.