My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Monday, November 17, 2008

2 Months Old

Brady is two months old now and growing like a weed. He had his two month check up today. He weighs 13lbs. 4 oz (90%) and is 24 inches long (90%). He is smiling and cooing anytime he is awake. He especially loves getting attention from Brooklyn. Brooklyn loves to give him hugs and kisses and tickle his toes.
Look at the crazy hair. We are going to have to start using some gel to style it down. Everyone keeps asking what color his eyes are. They are bright blue even though you can't see that in the pictures. I hope they stay blue.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

He looks like a happy little boy. I can't believe that he is already 2 months. Crazy :)

HappYness said...

Not fair! He is a boy, and he already has more hair thatn my 18 month old!

Loren said...

He is so cute!! My daughter had tons of crazy hair when she was a baby like that...I used to put a stocking cap on her head when her hair was wet. That worked really well in keeping it tame.

Penni said...

Tarah he is just soo adorable! I love his hair. I hope Preston keeps his blue eyes too.

The Esquivel Family said...

He is so adorable and I can't believe 2 months already! Keep up the good work :)