My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008

One Month Old

Brady is now one month old. These are just some pictures we have taken of him and Brooklyn in the last week. Enjoy! Brooklyn giving kisses to her little brother. This is Brady in his adorable church outfit. Doesn't he look like he's ready to take over his Grandpa's clothing business. Brooklyn pushing her stroller filled with all of her prized possessions!(Sippy Cups) This is how we found her one night. Where did Brooklyn go? Peek-a-boo, There she is. Brooklyn loves to play hide and seek, especially by hiding under blankets or in this case dad's windshirt.

1 comments:

Sarah or someone like her said...

I'm so glad you commented on my blog because I couldn't remember where yours was! Now I can link to it and not forget! By the way, your kids are WAY too cute!