My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Saturday, October 25, 2008

Leaves

Fall is almost over here in South Dakota. Most of the tress are bare and the lawns are full of leaves. Especially our lawn since we have seven trees. Last week we worked on raking up the leaves. Brooklyn had a blast playing outside in the pile of leaves. She would take handfuls of leaves and try and put them back on the little bushes we have out front. She also filled the trunk of her little car with leaves. Brady watched us while he sat bundled up in his carseat. We look forward to Halloween and seeing all the costumes next week. Here are some pictures we took.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I can't wait to see the cute costumes too!

HappYness said...

What are your kids dressing up as? Oh, I miss Fall in the Dakotas... but I sure don't miss what comes afterwards! ;)