My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ultrasound

Today we had a 35 week ultrasound. We have no ultrasound pictures to post because like Brooklyn this baby is camera shy and doesn't want his face shown. According to the ultrasound and Dr.'s estimate the baby currently weighs 7lbs and I've still got 4 1/2 weeks to go. Looks like we will be having another huge baby. The Dr. said that at my next appointment in two weeks we will consider induction a week early if my body is ready. I am hoping for a week early, so he won't be more than 10lbs. The pictures below are of Brooklyn's finished room.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow that room is just too cute. I love it!! That is my kind of room.

The Esquivel Family said...

I would be lying if I said I was surprised that you chose purple. It looks great :)

Jamon Clark said...

I love it!!!!!!! I think I am going to hire you next time we buy a house =)

Penni said...

The room is so cute! I forgot, how much did Brooklyn weigh at birth? I hope you don't have a 10 pound baby! I can't believe you are so close to your little boy's arrival. :)