My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Monday, August 25, 2008

Locks of Love

It's that time again for Tarah to chop off all of her hair and donate it to Locks of Love. Besides chopping it off to donate, it was time to get rid of the long hair with a baby coming. This time she was able to donate just over 10 inches. She is enjoying her new hair cut. Mark is anxiously counting down the days until BYU's first football game, and is praying his wife doesn't go into labor during a game. Mark has been busy with work stuff, and will be finished painting the baby's room tonight. Then we will be busy getting everything set up and ready to go. We don't have any big plans for Labor Day. Just hanging out around here and getting things ready for the baby, but we will be attending a neigborhood ice cream party on Saturday and look forward to meeting some of our neighbors. The picture is the latest pregnancy pic with new hair cut.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey Tarah, I just cut my hair for locks of love too, and I got a similar hair cut! Looks cute on you.

Jana said...

Yay, you're almost to the end of the pregnancy! You look cute but ready to be done :)

Penni said...

You look so cute!! Love the haircut! Thanks for the comment. David says I look like a fat Asian baby in my baby picture--lol. Such sensitivty!