My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our Cute Little Monster

This has been one crazy week. Brooklyn has been our little monster this week, but atleast she is cute. She is getting her two top eye teeth in and they are giving her nothing but trouble. She had a fever Mon and Tues, didn't sleep well most of the week, and has been crabby all week long. The poor thing has been one little crabby, whiny, clingy, monster. But we still love her. And on top of not feeling well she has been a trooper, going with us to get the van registered (which took two long trips due to out of state drivers licenses) and a trip to the cell phone store. We weren't getting any cell coverage with Sprint so we had to break our contract and go with a new cell company. We choose Alltel (despite the fact that I hate their commericals.) Mark has had a busy week filled with trainings and meetings, while Tarah spent the week comforting the little monster and taking her to tots gym and a play date. We hope that Brooklyn will be feeling back to her normal self next week.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Don't you hate all the stuff you have to do every time you move....licenses, registration....icky. Brooklyn is a cutie though!

Kristin said...

She is adorable! Poor kid I hate it when I can't help them.

Jana said...

She is SO cute!

Ginger said...

Thanks for leaving a link to your blog on the BHS sem website! Now I can stalk you at my leisure ;) Brooklyn is such a cutie - she looks exactly like a mini Tara! Good luck with the upcoming arrival of your little guy.