My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008

We have decided it's time for our family to start blogging. We feel it will be a great way for all of our family and friends to see what we are up to and see current photos of Brooklyn. Last night we took Brooklyn for a walk. Everytime we passed a house with a dog that barked, she barked back. When we got home from our walk, we played in the front yard. We turned on the sprinklers to water the lawn and Brooklyn decided to investigate. She had lots of fun running in and out of the cold water. It brought back lots of childhood memories to watch her play in the sprinklers.

4 comments:

Hannah Stoddard said...

howdy Stoddard's!! this is Hannah! I made my own blog! it's called HannahStoddard.blogspot.com and also do you know what kind of baby you are having? boy or girl?

Hannah Stoddard said...

FUN!!!!!!! thanks for the coment! Do you know what you're naming your baby yet?

Kristin said...

How exciting. I am excited to see what is happening with you guys. Just added you to igoogle!

Kristin said...

Oh and I forgot to tell you, I keep my blog as a family journal and then print it out. Something cool that I can do for my kids when they are older and a little more interested with what happened back in the day.