My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Friday, June 20, 2008

Our New Van

With baby #2 on the way we decided it was time to trade in our little two door and get a more family friendly vehicle. We were sad to see the little car go, but we are so excited to have our new van. We look forward to a road trip where we actually have room for luggage and can all sit comfortably.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Brooklyn is growing up so fast! She is a cutie. How are you feeling with #2 on the way?

Sarah or someone like her said...

Yea! Welcome to the blog world! Brooklyn is so adorable! Come and visit me at schmaraswhoknew.blogspot.com and we can be friends!

Debbie said...

I am so excited that you started to blog I love reading them, and I am way excited for the van!! Van's are the best.