My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Thursday, September 1, 2011

Summer Vacation Part 1

In July we headed to Utah for a Stoddard Family Reunion. The first day was a very long drive to Denver, Colorado to Aunt Emily's house. The kids were so excited to be out of the car and be with cousins. We let the kids run their energy out before we put them to bed to get up at the crack of dawn to drive into Utah. After arriving in Utah we were exhausted and so glad to be out of the car. Overall the kids did fairly well so I can't complain too much about the 23 hour drive. While in Utah we got lots of play time with the cousins, celebrated the fourth of July, and went to Lagoon.  We had a wonderful time at the reunion and wish we could see everyone more often. Here are some pictures from our trip to Utah.

 Brooklyn and her cousin Madison
 Brady with Cousin Parker
 Brooklyn and Brady
 Brooklyn being a grump
 Brooklyn and Brady being flown by Parker
 All the cousins with with Grandma and Grandpa
 Jackson with cousin Paige
There were other cousins on the trip but apparently I didn't take enough pictures because 
I didn't end up with any photos of them. Sorry Kelly!

1 comments:

Jana said...

Yikes, that's a long time to be in the car but it looks like the end destination was worth it; what a fun place to be reunited with extended family :).