My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wildlife Zoo

We seem to have a wildlife zoo in our backyard. There are frequently birds, bunnies and squirrels. I don't mind those so much, it's the other wildlife creatures we have found that bother me. Here are some pictures of the animals we found living under our back porch.





We had to have an exterminator come. He found a Mom and two babies dead and 7 alive. We were glad to see them go. The dead ones were causing a horrible smell that was making our house smell.  A month or so after the opossums we found a bunny in our garage. Mark and the kids had fun chasing him around and trying to catch him. They finally got him cornered and were able to put him a box with some food and water until we let him go.


1 comments:

Kate said...

I can't believe you had so many animals! They sure look cute they just made their home in the wrong spot! It's nice that they could be relocated though, hopefully they don't come back!