My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Monday, May 10, 2010

Projects, Projects, and More Projects!

This past week has been a week of many projects. On Monday I made two batches of strawberry jam. Tuesday through Saturday my dehyrdrator worked like crazy to make fruit leathers. I am hoping to get some more made this week. Then I cleaned, organized, and labled my pantry and my laundry room. They look much better now.
Then on Saturday we finally put our garden in. Better late than never. Thanks to my wonderful husband who did most of the manul labor. Brooklyn and I assisted with what we could. We planted corn, watermelon, cantaloupe, red peppers, yellow peppers, green peppers, jalapeno peppers, two different types of lettuce, zuchinni, and strawberries.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Turned out great! Nice work!

Doug and Terry Stoddard said...

Looks great. Can't wait to see it in person.

Jana said...

Tarah, you seriously amaze me with all of your projects and ambition - AND you're pregnant! You rock! :)

Hillfivesome said...

You go girl. I love getting projects done. Can't wait to see you in June.