My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Pictures

I am finally getting around to posting pictures from Easter. We had a great weekend and the weather was nice. Nice for Aberdeen anyway. The Easter Bunny left eggs in the backyard for Brooklyn to find. She really enjoyed being outside and being the girl she is she loved carrying a basket. On Sunday we had Stake conference which was a regional broadcast from SLC. We got to hear Elder Oaks and President Monson speak. It was wonderful and were so proud of Brooklyn for making it the whole two hours instead of just the usual time for sacrament meeting. Brooklyn was very sad after the meeting to find out there was no nursery. For the kids Easter outifts this year Brooklyn wore my easter dress from when i was three (which was made by my wonderful mother) and Brady wore a new white shirt and tie. The shirt was a little big, but I still think he looked super cute in a tie. We went for a non traditional dinner this year and had ribs instead of ham. And later that evening we went over to some friends house to play some games. Brooklyn enjoyed going up and down their stairs over and over again. We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Jason go madigasgar 2 for Easter as well. Looks like a fun weekend.

Lindsey said...

Your kids are growing up! They look really cute in their Easter outfits. BTW I would take ribs on Easter anyday!