My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Sunday, March 15, 2009

Crazy Weekend

On Monday we started Brady on rice cereal. As you can see from the photos below he did not like it. We have continued to give it to him every morning and he continues to hate it. It's weird to see him dislike it so much when Brooklyn loved it.
Now on to our crazy weekend. I spent Friday making 72 cupcakes for the Relief Society Birthday Party I was putting on and finished all the other details for the night. The evening went really well and we played Relief Society Cranium. Everyone had lots of fun. Here is the board I made for the game. If anyone wants the cards for the game, let me know and I can email them to you.
Then after the Relief Society Party, Mark and I stayed and cleaned the church. Then we came home and made Mississippi Mud Brownies for the baptism on Saturday night. On Saturday morning we woke up really early and headed to Fargo, North Dakota(about 3 hours away) to attend the Stake Prepardness Fair. We got up early to go so we could do some shopping and eat lunch at a real resturant. We had lots of fun in Fargo and it was nice to be in civilization again. After the stake activity we headed back to Aberdeen to attend a baptism. After the baptism we came home and made food for potluck after church. We are glad to have the crazy weekend over with and look forward a low key week.

4 comments:

Jamon Clark said...

Wow you had quite weekend! I think that board is so darn awesome! you always have such good ideas!

Kristin said...

What a cute family picture!

I would love a copy of the game. It looks like a lot of fun!

Kelly said...

Welcome to my life about the rice cereal. I have three kids who will have nothing to do with it, day after day. I saw I missed your call, so I will call you this afternoon!

Hillfivesome said...

It's good to be busy though so we don't get into any trouble. Good job on everything you got accomplished. You rock. Love ya